Followers

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Challenge #60 ~ Color Inspiration

 Hello, and welcome to another fun challenge here at CC&CC.  I bet you have been wondering why our new challenge did not post last Friday ~ well, my hard drive on my computer died.  Let me tell you, it has been a nightmare!  I will spare you the details, but let me give you some good advice!  If you don't currently backup your computer, START doing it now!  We will be back on schedule with our next challenge on March 21st.  ONWARD!

For this challenge we are using some color for your inspiration.  We had such a great time creating our cards for you with this lovely color palate.  Such beautiful pastel shades with a touch of bold!  These colors seem to work so well with the beautiful digis we used.  They were so generously given to us by 
A Day For Daisies.


I am SO pleased to welcome back A Day For Daisies for a second year as a sponsor for CC&CC.  Tammy Siemers Thompson, the artist who draws all of the designs is incredibly talented.  For me her work always has such emotional impact. There is such softness and feeling in everything she creates.

Tammy

http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/

 The name "A Day For Daisies" was the name of one of her first paintings she did at the age of nine.  She is a very accomplished freelance artist, and her beautiful style is so recognizable.  I can always tell when one of her images has been used, they are amazing!  Our winner of this challenge will receive a $12 gift certificate to use in the online ADFD store.  VERY NICE!

Now it's my favorite time ~ time to see the beautiful cards our FAB CC&CC DT have created!


I hope that you like this color combo and you are inspired to make a card for this challenge.  We can't wait to see what you create!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a great challenge and a big round of applause for the DT, the inspiration is awesome :) :) Hugs Mimi

    ReplyDelete